Finite Dreams

A girl in search of the meaning of life. I'm slowly finding my place in this thing called life.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Dancing With the Stars

Since we are expecting freezing temperatures for this weekend, I've been stuck in the hotel most of the time. I pretty much feel like a hibernating bear. I've probably been gaining a lot of weight, but I don't even want to think about it anymore.

So here I am stuck with American television. I've been channel surfing aimlessly and I ran into this show called "Dancing with the Stars". It features B or C stars who perform ballroom and latin dances. Afterwards, they get to face a panel of 3 judges who give out their comments. Then of course, a staple of American reality TV, the audience gets to vote.

Well, since I got to the semifinals already, the dancers left are pretty okay except for the former football player. He really sucks. He only got to stay because of the audience vote.

Next on my viewing list: CSI, then later Law and Order.