Finite Dreams

A girl in search of the meaning of life. I'm slowly finding my place in this thing called life.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Badly Missing My Baby

It's 12 midnight here in Minnesotta and I'm still up watching the marathon reruns of "Law and Order" on the USA cable channel. At the same time, I'm chatting with Bryan who I'm really missing so badly right now.

It's not easy to be apart from him especially since we're used to seeing each other everyday. At least with YM, it's much easier to keep in touch. It's still different though. I wish I was back in Manila to hang out with him in the mall or have Saturday lunch in Ateneo. There's also Mr. Kebab on Quezon Ave. with their really cheap Middle-Eastern food.:)

I miss all the time we would spend in the mall just watching movies, hanging out in Starbucks and going on food trips. I miss how we argue about which restaurant is good or not. I miss how we can go out and have fun with the silliest things. I miss the times when we would just sing all the songs on the Magic Mic.

Anyway, it's just 3 weeks to go and I'll be seeing him again. I can't wait to get home....