Finite Dreams

A girl in search of the meaning of life. I'm slowly finding my place in this thing called life.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Mall of America Trip

Today I went to the most famous landmark in Minnesotta, the Mall of America. Minnesottans claim that it's the biggest mall in the world. It was one of my officemates who brought me there. When I got there, I really could not understand what the fuss is all about. It's pretty much like any other mall I've been to in the world. It sort of reminds me of the KLCC mall in Malaysia. Except this one has an indoor amusement center with the roller coasters and all other kinds of rides.

What made my day worth it though was that I was able to do most of my shopping already. I bought most of the gourmet chocolate I planned on buying for most of the people back home. Plus the Bath and Body Works stuff requested by my team leaders.:)

I was hoping to watch a movie, but they didn't have Brokeback Mountain showing there. Plus, there weren't any movies worth spending $ 6.50 on. Oh well, maybe I'll try going to the Eden Prairie Center which is much closer my house.