Finite Dreams

A girl in search of the meaning of life. I'm slowly finding my place in this thing called life.

Monday, April 17, 2006

A New Phase

A lot of things have been happening recently in my life. I'm going to get married in May and I'm going to have a baby in November. The baby came a little bit earlier than expected, but doctors have been telling me how lucky I am to have a child considering I have a condition that should have made it difficult for me to conceive in the first place. I'm not complaining. In fact, I'm welcoming all the changes. Actually, I'm really lucky because I don't have morining sickness. I can still work normally as long as I don't get too stressed.

Bryan and I just moved to our new place this Easter Sunday. It's been a really hectic month for me because I've been trying to balance the doctor's check-ups, marriage preparations, looking for a new place and my own career. It's really tough and it takes a lot of commitment. I'm really just soooo lucky that Bryan's been very supportive of my own decisions, especially when it comes to my work.