Finite Dreams

A girl in search of the meaning of life. I'm slowly finding my place in this thing called life.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Waiting

Sigh...here I am in another Internet cafe waiting for my husband to finish one of his meetings again.

It's Thanksgiving holiday in the US. Since our office works US office hours, if it's a holiday in the US, we get a holiday too!:) I was looking forward to some quality time with my baby girl, Mika, but I had to run some chores in Makati. Bryan decides he wants to spend some quality time with me so he brings me with him to Manila, leaves me in the mall, then goes off to his meeting which will probably last 2 hours. Do the math.

So here I am whiling away my time surfing useless sites, updating my blog, checking out Friendster, Facebook, etc. I'm not in the mood to go shopping because I don't have my Christmas bonus yet.

Am I ranting? Sort of. Am I mad? Not really. My husband's working. I guess this is what bored housewives go through everyday. THANK GOD I HAVE A CAREER!!!