Finite Dreams

A girl in search of the meaning of life. I'm slowly finding my place in this thing called life.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Married Life

They say that married life brings out the worst in people. You get to see each other's weird habits and being together constantly brings you to a point when you would be totally annoyed at each other. There are so many jokes and so many horror stories about it, it's a real wonder why some people still bother to get married.

In my case, everyday that I spend with Bryan makes me realize how lucky I am to be with him. I found the person who can read my mind before I say anything, who knows me so well that he surprises me with the simplest of things and who is open-minded enough to be a modern husband.

I think it also helps that we work in different time zones but live in the same geographical area. So every weekend when I finally spend quality time with him, I really just cherish every moment. We don't have time to fight except when my pregnancy mood-swings come out. Of course there will be ups and downs to this, but I have no regrets so far.