Finite Dreams

A girl in search of the meaning of life. I'm slowly finding my place in this thing called life.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Dilemma

I've been living with a dilemma for the past few weeks now. I am faced with a choice between being responsible and being happy. Before I got married, I was the sort of person who always chose happiness above responsibility without regard for the consequences of my action. Now that I'm a little older and wiser though, it's actually hard for me to let go of my duty. People have been telling me to choose my happiness, but I told them, it's not as simple as that. There a lot of other factors to consider in my decision. It's not just about me now. Thinking about this though is probably the reason why I've been sick for the last 2 weeks now. That's how affected I am with this situation.