Finite Dreams

A girl in search of the meaning of life. I'm slowly finding my place in this thing called life.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

It's 12 noon in Manila and I'm not yet asleep. That's because I have a new toy. For the longest time, I've avoided getting an Internet connection at home because I promised never to work at home. Recent circumstances though are forcing me again to stay in the office minimum of 12 hours everyday. So in order to give me a chance to work shorter hours in the office, Bryan bought me the new SMART Broadband Prepaid Internet kit. So far it's great! It's fast and I can access my office email. Plus since it's Prepaid, no need to submit documents. You get the modem, reload it with credits like a cellphone account and then you can start surfing.

This means, I finally have a chance to update my blog more regularly and not get hassled by the office firewall.:) Hee hee