Finite Dreams

A girl in search of the meaning of life. I'm slowly finding my place in this thing called life.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Again I find myself at another crossroad in my life. Currently paralyzed by indecision, I do not know which path to take. Both offer limitless possibilities because as I’ve always believed, "Life is what you make it." I’m just scared of the unknown right now. I’ve become complacent with the certainty that things happen when they should happen. But there’s this voice at the back of my head saying, "I thought this was a temporary arrangement? Wasn’t this just supposed to be a rest stop before the next big thing?" Again, I made the mistake of giving up too much because I always fall too hard.

Now if only I was talking about a real relationship, my sentiments would be understandable. I’m actually talking about work. Now that’s just sad.:(