Finite Dreams

A girl in search of the meaning of life. I'm slowly finding my place in this thing called life.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day 3 - 4

Yesterday after work, my boss, his wife and I went to PF Changs which is a popular Chinese restaurant in Edina. They were raving about this place because they said the food tastes so good. Duh?!!! It's the blandest American food. I didn't know it was possible to make that happen for Chinese food. We had good red wine though.

Today after our 1st day at the conference center, we went to Jake O' Connors which is an Irish pub. I had a glass of Guiness, fish and chips and a bottle of red wine. I love dark beer.

Got home a little bit late which is 9:30. Have to sleep a little bit earlier today. Tomorrow, one of my colleagues Brady is coming to pick me up from my hotel so we can have an early start for Chaska, which is where the conference center is located.

Funny, but I think I am beginning to like this place.... I don't think I'll be able to adapt to the NASCAR, gun-toting, red state culture, but I think overall, it's been a good trip.