Finite Dreams

A girl in search of the meaning of life. I'm slowly finding my place in this thing called life.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Quick Updates

So what's been up with me in the last few months that I never blogged about?

- I finally made up my mind. Yes. I will be leaving my present company and transferring to a new company this January. Same job, same people, same shit. I'll just be working for a different corporate entity now. What happened to my client was, instead of outsourcing, they've decided to put up an in-house shared services center here in Manila.

- I watched the one-night-only Eraserheads concert in the Fort. Brought back my college memories. The best thing was I watched it with Bryan!:) We were in the SVIP section right which was the closest you could get to the stage.

- I turned 30 last September 18. Thanks to everyone who remembered. I'll probably post more thoughts about this in the next few weeks.

- One of my childhood friends Annie is getting married next year. She came home briefly this October so we could work on the wedding details. I'm going to be one of the bridesmaids.

- Despite being asked the question close to a million times as to when, I am still nowhere close to getting married in church. It's not because I am unhappy with Bryan, we just don't think it's the right time yet. For all intents and purposes anyway, we are married legally. My daughter is legitimate under Philippine law and we are doing okay as a family.

- I'll probably have time to write more posts while I am stuck in serial killer country next for the next 2 weeks. Please pray it doesn't snow yet.